25 August 2009

Killer X

Killer X is a different story of mine, which speaks on psychotic murders committed by an unknown person, and the investigation followed after it. It is not basically dependent on suspense, but the factors of murders and the reason behind it. Here is an excerpt from the story.




“Good evening ladies and gentlemen!” he greeted everyone, “Today…it’s an honorable day for me, because I could hoist one of the most known carnivals in this world. And I have to regret that I got my price not because I am a great actor, but because I have been able to conquer your hearts. Your love worth more to me than the Oscars themselves.”
There were big claps. “And most amazingly…I have to say…that it’s an honor to hoist such a day on my 40th birthday. I have to regret that I’m getting old…”There were laughs from the crowd, “…but still I am proud to rest in your hearts.” There were more claps from the people.
Right then a guard came to him and said, “I have something for you sir. The note on it said it is from your daughter.” Powell stared at him and then at the package he held. It was beautifully wrapped and was neatly tied.
He took it from him and checked around. There was a paper stuck to its ribbon. He took it out. It was folded two times. He unfolded once and read, “This says….This is from your dearest daughter.” He smiled. People were still watching him. He smiled more and unfolded it more, to read, “This contains my heart, dad!”
His eyes became watery, and he spoke through the mike, “After all your love…I still have to regret, saying that my daughter loves me the most in this world.” There were murmurs of joy between the people. He looked at his wife, who had started to unwrapped the gift.Powell snatched it from her. He was the one to tear open the last and opened the package. And then, for a few minutes his scream swept throughout the park again and again. His wife screamed loudly, and he fell down with his eyes open, and hands twitched. And the package fell off his hands, letting the people see what was in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment