10 September 2012

What I Want


-  I want to live in a country where when I kill a person, regardless of my caste, power or status, I be hanged for taking up a life.
- I want to live in a country where people get over because they are more efficient and talented than me, not because they have quotas.
- I want to live in a country where my daughter come late in the night and say, "Oh, dad! Come on! No body is gonna eat me.", and she is true about it.
- I want to live in a country where my son gets what he wants through his efforts, not through bribing.
- I want to live in a country where my parents can get proper rest, not run around tensed.
- I want to live in a country where my sister gets what she deserves because she is talented, not because she is a girl.
- I want to live in a country where everyone are the same.
- I want to live in a country where our leaders work hard for the development of the nation using the tax we pay them.
- I want to live in a country where education is set to realize the dream of an individual.
- I want to live in a country where everyone has got equal rights.
- I want to live in a country where justice is served.
- I want to live in a country that is for the people.
- I want to live in a country that doesn't exist anywhere anymore.

So what do I do?

I shall replace the word WANT with the words SHALL WORK.

I am an Indian. The best I should do is stop complaining, and work out what I can do from my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment