15 April 2010

Hey dudes...I did it

At last, after all my hard work, I've successfully completed one of the most challenging stories of my life. And I'm quite satisfied at the result, I believe it is readable now. I shall have 'Aspects of Life' in pdf soon enough.

Mean while, I have fallen into the next sessions. This year,. I'll be typing two novels. One happens to be a love story (as how I felt it is). I call it Jewish girl. The second happens to be an action novel, more appropriate to be a graphic novel, but you see, I am not an artist. So...The Thief is an action novel.

Also two new short stories are coming ahead....5 phases with her and Love in air. I'll have them done soon, by May. Don't know what else is ahead now, short stories come just like a jiff, so...am not planned about them.

2 comments:

  1. chettan......Best wishes...I knw, like always, this time too, urs wil b above expectations!!

    ReplyDelete