14 February 2010

Completed stories in pdf format

Hey guys....here I'm back again. I'm here to tell you that some of my completed works are now available in pdf format. I'm going to put them down here. If you are really interested in reading any of them, please let me know, either through orkut, or through mail, or even here as a comment. Aside...also put your email id for the convenience of sending.....Just make sure that it doesn't go off hands....The copyright will be mine alone.

Novels

1. I Am Kalki Part 1-Formation of Kalki
2. Killer X
3. What I Felt Part 1-The Story
4. Aspects of Life

Short Stories

1. Joanna
2. 5 phases with her

Dramas

1. The passion of Valentine
2. India before and after independence
3. Confessions of a criminal

Short Film Scripts

1. Sophie
2. Bunch of roses
3. Few bottles and a smile




And these are my projects for next year
The Thief-Novel-Due next April
Jewish Girl-Due next May

2 comments:

  1. which Adobe format ?
    or you mean pdf !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u send me the other works too except joanne n valentine?? u knw, urs is woth reading......I am a fan....hehe

    ReplyDelete